Thursday, October 16, 2014

Overview

I'm starting the site in hopes of one being published. These short stories are ones that I started writing when I was around 11 years old. I've been writing short stories ever since. These stories are all written by my, with the help of my friend Andrew Wade as well, some of the characters are his, and some of his short stories will be posted on here as well. We are working on a either a book, or an anime, or even a movie, video game or tv show, we'll see where it goes. The stories will all intertwine with one another at some point. If you like the stories please feel free to share this page on facebook/twitter or just by word of mouth. I will also be blogging about music, movies, video games, anime, manga, and tv. ENJOY!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment